EMS 0.00% 2.3¢ eastern metals limited

Hi AllAm tired of looking at DS's name as a heading on the EMS...

1. 1,893 Posts.

Hi All

Am tired of looking at DS's name as a heading on the EMS thread

Trials progressing well I am told - so that is good - watch for the share price to begin to lift on news leaked out - (or volumes will rise if DS continues to pump in shares)

Management is now getting control of not only the future but the past as well - things are being sorted by Dermot, Peter and Mike and this will lead to a better run company with enormous potential as their pipeline of products come on stream

JINLA - I share your frustration about EMS but in reality Mike and his team have achieved an enormous amount in a very short period of time and all of it aimed at adding value for us shareholders

Money remains the concern and some of that no doubt will be channelled into the legal cases - but this must happen

Subs will be sold

Trial will be a success

Company will solicit interest from the bigger players and their credibility will be re-established very quickly

With a bit of luck DS will sell his position down to nothing and he will become a distant memory - or he begins to back the company - I don't care which

I'm pretty sure the board know who I am so I will add, well done to Mike, Dermot and Peter as the unsung work going on behind the scenes is beginning to shine through and JINLA you might just get your early retirement yet

This is now a good company, short on cash yes, but with avenues to solve that problem

Clyde

Biggest ramble yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.