PAR 3.77% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Eire2011, Amazing,My first major post for 21' involves the same...

1. 4,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6727
    Eire2011, Amazing,

My first major post for 21' involves the same researcher as your article.

Philip G. CONAGHAN MBBS, PhD, FRACP, FRCP
    Division of Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Disease
    University of Leeds and NIHR Leeds Musculoskeletal
    Biomedical Research Unit, UK

Some highlights pertinent to us:

1) "DMOADs should probably be used in early disease before irreversible molecular and biomechanical pathology is established", As Tommytwo just commented, Athletes will be interested in taking iPPS as a preventative as well.

2) "DMOADs are likely to be prescribed for long periods in this chronic illness of an aging population, which demands excellent safety data in a target population with multiple comorbidities and the potential for drug interactions".

This is so relevant to us...Yes in a lot of cases we will be a one hit wonder, my friend Hapell is an example...he has had ONE course and hasn't required boosters for nearly 2.5 years now. BUT most will need the annual booster. This is what will keep us in business though I suspect the millions of one hit wonders will be enough in terms of mass revenue...
    Excellent safety data? That would be us.

3) "Joint space narrowing (JSN) is used as the primary end point in DMOAD trials in OA". There is an association (particularly from base line) between reduction of BML's and JSN. More work/research needs to be done in this area. Here is a snippet from our Secondary Endpoint results from the Phase 2B announced in Q2 2019:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2792/2792927-935c4a0c6d7ffea0b3f3e1238ea50d8c.jpg

4) Novel endpoints were discussed, the delaying of "Joint arthroplasty and virtual joint arthroplasty". Which PAR has at least some evidence of this already, our own CEO being one example that readily comes to mind.

5) Safety Profile, "prospective DMOADs will be required to demonstrate a good safety profile with respect to both patient tolerance and drug interactions. Long-duration trials will therefore be needed to achieve this".

We have a good body of evidence so far in terms of the molecule in Pill format and our P3 trials will go someway to adding evidence in a longer trial format greater than 3 months. (re-dosing study will also be illustrative here).

6) Multi actionary. In recent times (last 5 to 10 years) it has been discovered that OA is not a single point or single part of the joint disease. It involves the entire joint. " It is important to recognize that OA is a whole joint disease involving pathophysiological interactions between subchondral bone, cartilage, synovium, and ligaments and it is likely that an individual DMOAD will only target a single tissue, thereby increasing the need for combination therapy".

IPPS we know acts in multiple ways, a key to our potential success.

Good article.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $162.7K 620.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25008 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 34768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.