AON 3.85% 2.7¢ apollo minerals limited

Tried calling Dominic

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hey Guys, I tried ringing Dominic Tisdell again today and the receptionist informed me that he was not in the office and will be available only some time in the afternoon. I did not leave a message however I did say that I would call him back later in the afternoon and I also asked the receptionist at roughly what time he would be back in the office and she was very quick to say that he has meetings all day today and she was unsure as to when he would actually be available. I find this to be very strange, someone tried calling him yesterday and he was out attending a meeting and now again they are holding a meeting. This all seems very fishy to me, yes I do agree with Jean in regards to the statement on speculative stocks, we al know they are risky but we as share holders should be made aware of all of the happenings, findings and activity that is price sensitive. These guys seem to be holding meetings after meetings and yet we see no progress. I will be sending him a long email this time round. Will keep all of you posted..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $18.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $19.17K 753.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 399999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.