RTM reefton mining nl

murky deals Vivionne , Are you saying that placements to...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    murky deals Vivionne , Are you saying that placements to boutique investment quirks at a large discount to market price is not a murky deal without giving existing share holders the option to take up that offer?
    These boutique investors are buying into the company for 6cents minus the diluted option value of about 1.7c oh so thats roughly 4.3 cents. . You stated that 36 million shares probably wont come on the market within 2 years, can you tell us where you obtained that info from?Was it a phone call (information not released to the asx)they are good at that kind of pr
    Why should shareholders not panic, most of them would of bought into this company on the basis of the uranium play announced to the asx, They would assume that the lease agreements should of been in place for such an announcement .Then to be told that there is no valid lease or it is now being applied for does not tell us IF there is any Uranium to be mined does it or give any value to the sp.
    To not release the results of uranium drilling untill after a share placement and before a lease is finalised is just BS (in my opinion)
    Maybe they just want the funding to be able to continue with the Skeleton project and maybe they hope the uranium issue will be forgotten in the future.
    Well I say that to all those who have bought into this company on the assumption (that the company could mine uranium if they found it) good luck . LIMITED FUTURE Impact of 50m shares plus options on volume as traded in the last week , oh it wont be anything! what a joke !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.