TMG 0.00% 3.0¢ trigg minerals limited

Trigg Mining, page-36

1. 3,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    Yes, l could be wrong but the announcement dated 21st dec 2020 gives me great confidence. My opinion is the market is still asleep on this one.
    Buying at these low sp levels riight now as l have done over the past month, l believe is low risk as the Cap raise was @14c which has been the floor of the sp lately.

CHEAP MC $10 million. IF RESULTS ARE VERY GOOD THE MC SHOULD RERATE TO $20 milliom

Lake Throssell Sulphate of Potash Project – new high-grade discovery

 Successful initial air-core program confirms broad palaeovalley at least 1km wide and may be
    up to 3-4km wide in places, with a gravity signature extending for 46km within the granted
    tenement.
     The palaeovalley appears to be around 100m deep with multiple potential aquifers.
     16 holes for 1,806m completed, representing approximately half the planned program.
     Preliminary field analysis of salinity is comparable to the salinities encountered within the
    surficial aquifer.
     Brine samples have been submitted for analysis, with results expected in the New Year.
     Maiden Mineral Resource estimate expected to be released in 2021 once all drilling is
    completed and the results analysed.

This is the piece of the announcement l like

Preliminary field analysis of salinity from the air-core drilling completed to date is comparable to the
    salinities encountered within the surficial aquifer, where previous hand and rotary drilling programs
    encountered brine with high grades of up to 14,800mg/L
    SOP. Brine samples collected have been
    submitted for analysis, with results expected in the New Year.

If the grades of SOP results are HIGH GRADE of 14,000mg/l as we encounter with the rotary shallow holes, the market will react and rerate the sp.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.