TMG 0.00% 1.0¢ trigg minerals limited

Trigg Triggered Me

1. 1,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    For a long-term play, with ever-changing geopolitics and worldwide ESG strict regulations, I can see the logic of investing in Trigg. The upside is considerable, and the downside is also real but limited and manageable if you have a broad investment spectrum. Unfortunately due to capital shortage share dilution is real, they need capital for further exploration to determine the scope of the mineral resources. Also, the company must prioritize researching whatever available modern technology that can make a difference with Trigg's peers. Management needs to thrive here and establish a lean well-organized team with excellent communication skills and an ever-growing solid shareholder base. These are very important qualities the company must put on the forefront in conjunction with a proven world-class resource. Eventually, geopolitics will turn in favor of Trigg for a number of reasons non of us know as of today. This is also why you can invest at a steep discount right now. Cheers Michel. Not financial advice. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.306M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.892K 289.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300775 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3429467 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.