UXA 0.00% 0.0¢ uxa resources ltd

trigger will get hit when ree ann comes, page-3

1. 1,854 Posts.
    yes, the fundy-mentals are indeed compelling. however the trend is of interest to many. price is, after all, quite important. with that, the larger trend may have resumed its upward bent. confirmation is still needed and may appear tomorrow in very short order. today's closing price and volumeeeeeeee look very healthy. they're not to be taken lightly if you'll pardon the pun. bit of stealth in the upward move is nice, don't you think? u and ree's are the space to be in - along with the p's and c's and g's and the red c's and, well, a whole lot of the commodities really, including the food basket. not to mention energy. so much to buy, so little time. ho hum. thanking the universe for my arms and my legs, for my eyes to see and for my still beating, ever beating heart. oh, and my neck, my new steel neck. i'd end with love and peace, but it's a bit gay for such a manly site. still, lying on my back sucking food through a straw remains with me, even now. so love and peace it is, fellas. and shielas. it's out there. you just gots to tap in. all the very best...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UXA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.