LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

triggers for rapid movement north

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Nothing new really just hashing my thoughts for a very very merry xmas.

As stated in 29 June 2012, LNC ASX Announcement, GCL Projects has completed their due diligence. If one then skips to the last Quarterly Activities Report (July), the following action is left..."Completing the last few points of negotiation."

Additionally they (LNC/GCL) have been working to finalize selection of the preferred initial site to enable GCL to fast track permits. Given the National Energy Boards (China) stated interest in the project (see their mission statement in previous posts), this may move quite fast.

I think for once PB gave himself some heads up room with the broad statement of the contract being completed before years end. The reality is we may see an announcement from now onwards given that GCL 'due diligence' has been completed.

If one was to assume that BKK has within their brief to lobby QLD Gov. and succeed with this much more environmentally safer UCG/GTL route. Which may have been made easier given the recent growth of international interest/projects in UCG, then the Qld, government may authorize a larger scale commercial UCG GTL plant. More news on that anytime over the next few months.

A Teresa sale goes without saying, however IMO I am quite happy for them to hold on to it for a while and continue to prosecute it's growth (increasing value).

Continued confirmation of growth in US Oil production rates and subsequent cash flow.

As I said, just a few thoughts on the subject. There are a number of other value add's, eg Wyoming trial, SA holdings etc, but I don't see them as imminent (next 3-4months) is all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.