S32 1.74% $2.83 south32 limited

@desertredlion . You have a very solid reasonable outlook - what...

1. 2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    @desertredlion . You have a very solid reasonable outlook - what a great post.

I actually wanted to raise a glass to @Ashentegra for largely building and maintaining this thread. It offer insights and facts, no ramping! To Ash!

I have just digested this thread as I knew little about our project in the snow; S32 is a beast and I have yet to digest all that it entails.

Now I am grappling with the concept of the sheer environmental and seasonal challenges this project would entail; this also new to me.

I do not need to understand all that S32 is... It is a well run company - it is stock in my long term portfolio for those later yearsrolleyes.png. I just accumulate.

Of course the more you know the better it is; knowledge is power. However, Bornite (to me) is more than just an investment now and to see this develop over the years would be a delight, a thought provoking journey full of challenges and achievements.

Having a shareholding in ADN, this thread's quality comes close to restoring my sanity (almost).
    Last edited by SignOfTheTimes: 15/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S32 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.