RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

trindad news

1. 6,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Forgive me if I am wrong but i could have sworn we were told we would have regulatory news from Trinidad by end of last week however here we now are a week later without Jack. There is now 3 weeks to drill the remaining 18 wells that e were told were DEFINATELY going to be done and dusted by end of year in Trinidad. The SP is 12 cents and oil and the markets are well up on a month ago. I am dropping out of 60% of my holding...mug's game. Moral...never trust a bald man who spends a million a year on planes and pubs and who approves fake photos in company presentations...Stay frosty. My money would rather be in gas and LNG is the go...it will be $3 per share before Range spud in Puntland. Good Luck with the rat as the smell is just too strong to ignore. Then after all this WTFWIK. I do think the smell of rat has permeated the whole schebang. ASX...Bah! Cutting and running causes pain...the pain of not selling whjen the selling was good...I am going now to self-flagelate for the weekend and after that lie in wait fot the entry point again...LNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.