AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I work all day. Some days are not as good as others. I get on...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I work all day. Some days are not as good as others. I get on here from time to time to see what info people have unearthed. I check out the interesting things independently. Saves me a heap of time not having to find things myself in the first place. The "Collective" if you will. Ok. Certain things are not so good with AVB at the moment but I have made my decision to invest hard earned for the opportunity to improve my future. It's fine to make your point in the negative. But to go on and on and on is very very annoying especially if my day has not been so good. On those days your constant regurgitation isn't appreciated. On those days you are saying my investment decision is crap. You are insulting me. Now your little smiley faces above are saying how good you are to be making money when I am not..........rubbing it in my face. Now. Answer me this. If we were all in a room for 2 weeks would you go on and on like you do on here. I think not because in that environment you would be made to eat your words.......literally. So if you wouldn't do it face to face, then why do it here. You can see it annoys people. Have your say by all means, but leave it at that. Have some etiquette.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.