AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

trindale north part 2

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    I realise last nights post was a bit long and tedious so I will cut straight to the chase on what has transpired.

On 20 March 2013 the DNPM logged the following entry on TN
    “Archives the final research report, lack of deposit (319) 850.283/1999-AVB MINING LTD.”
    318 or 319 notices on your tenement are not good. As I understand the process the filing of a “lack of deposit” report effectively makes the property available to other explorers and sure enough the very next day there were 3 applications lodged on the tenement. The application numbers are shown on the following extract from the website.

All applications were lodged on 21 March 2013 with 8502792013 lodged by a company called Infinity Participacoes Em Mineracao Ltda, 8502802013 lodged by a company called Terrativa and the 3rd one was lodged by Avanco,not AVB who was the original tenement holder of 8502831999 (TN). As you may or may not know, applications are usually processed on a date/time priority basis. All were lodged within about 40 minutes of one another which means we were third in line at the time.

On 18 June 2013 the DNPM made the following entries on the 280 and 281 tenements.

Rejecting application of research by total interference (121)
    850.280/2013-TERRATIVA MINERAIS S.A.
    850.281/2013-AVANCO RESOURCES MINERAÇÃO LTDA

On 16 August 2013 the DNPM made the following entry;

The DIRECTOR-GENERAL OF THE DEPARTMENT OF NATIONAL MINERAL PRODUCTION (Decree-Law No. 227/67) granted the following Permits Survey, within three years, effective as of the publication: (323)
    7799/2013-850.279/2013-INFINITY INTEREST IN MINERAÇÕES LTDA

What does this mean? It means that Infinity now has the exploration rights for a 3 year period and we no longer are in control of the tenement. The following extract from the website confirms this via the change in colour from green to blue. The legends are shown on the first extract.

AVB have recently lodged an appeal but I have no information that I can pass on at this stage about the progress of that so all is not lost at this stage.

I leave it to you all to make your own assessment on the directors comments in the annual report now that you are up to date with as much as I know.
    I will list my reasons for posting this later as I know some will be questioning my motive since some of these details have been discussed in the past. I have thought a lot about this but I believe this is the correct thing to do.
    As a separate exercise someone may like to research the current holder of the site as I have not done so to any extent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.