CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

trinity mongolia and models

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    You can do the research on Trinity Mongolia and it's directors Mark Dougan and Rob Johansen.

Rob Johansen is a director of Bandanna Energy ASX:BND
    Director - Bandanna Energy

Johansen is also MD of Global Resource Asset Exchange Pty Ltd (GRAX), a consultancy that recommends and manages the buying and selling of mines on behalf of it's clients.

Last year GRAX had a web page, but the address now seems to return an IP Error.

Grax
    Level 4, 100 Eagle St, Brisbane, QLD 4000
    ph: (07) 3118-8561
    http://www.resourceassets.com

Does anyone live near Eagle street, Brisbane?

The email address for Johansen at GRAX, also returns an error.
    [email protected]

If you wish to ask questions of a director of Trinity Mongolia, then I suggest the best way to contact Johansen is via Bandanna Energy, sending an email to their general address and marking it for Rob Johansen's attention in the subject line.
    [email protected]
    Ph: (07) 3041-4400

GRAX is listed as a top 20 shareholder in Bandanna Energy, with over 9 million shares.

It would also appear (from a Bandanna Appendix 3Y of August 2011) that Johansen is also a director of DJ Mining Pty Ltd through Perusal Time Pty Ltd, which owns nearly 17% percent of the shares of Bandanna Energy.
    DJ Mining's address and phone number on Local Buzz, is listed at the same place as GRAX in Eagle St, Brisbane.

Perusal time can be accessed at Perusal Time

For a small fee of course, you can also get all the ASIC information on DJ Mining from Credit Watch

Trinity Mongolia however, is registered in Mongolia via Trinity Development LLC (subsidiary).

We believe that Mark Early currently has a modest shareholding in Trinity Mongolia.

Mark Dougan, another director of Trinity Mongolia, worked in the Asian (Beijing) office of international coal consultancy, Barlow Jonker.

Mark Early was for a time, Mark Dougan's boss at Barlow Jonker, and I believe he places much credence on his advice today.

Both men worked for Wood McKenzie for 2 years when it bought out Barlow Jonker.

You can search for Mark Dougan on Google, he is a well respected international coal expert who sometimes chairs international coal conferences.

On a more interesting note, instead of tracking down mining executives, I would much rather spend time looking at these lovely Mongolian models.
    Mongolian Models
    Mongolian Beauties

So lovely it Yurts (sorry, just could not resist that pun).

Gw

Nobody ever lost a dollar, by under-estimating the intelligence of the average politician.

PS: Keep posting Vic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.