AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Very simple really. I'd say a lot of people got out with the...

1. 2,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Very simple really. I'd say a lot of people got out with the delay in the trial. There will be a return in share price again next week and a steady rise from there until the announcement that we have all been waiting for. I'm more confident that ever that we are taking them down.. Any good trader can see that the smart money is still on board and they hold all the knowledge and power. I think without a leg to stand on, having no landowners and only a couple of weeks to find one and prove up. SMM will have no choice to fold. People are forgetting that their was a ruling that who ever the rightful landowners want to mine their land will.. This is law now!!!! This is a nail in SMM coffin. Along with the one they already have too many tenements, no respect from anyone on the islands(after years of mining their, have lied and given false evidence to the courts and the people that they are trying to win over, they have had their stand in court(which we have not yet) and we have yet to see anything shake our case what so ever. On the other hand Axiom have gained respect of the most important people involved in the case( the people that will make the final descission on who will mine their) because it is the law now, they have built a resort their(for a number of tribes), they have moved the head of staff to live and learn the way of the people, they have promised the people a 20% stake in the company, compared to 1% profit like SMM, they are said they want to mine straight away and the papers are making it very clear that the local authorities believe they will be mining this deposit very soon. Also remembering that SMM don't want to start operation yet if they had the chance.
    So the after all the evidence is given in court by Axiom in the coming weeks, as it is now our turn to take the stand. The only thing left for the judge to do is to let the law do it thing and let the local people move on and let their chosen company start to mine this HUGE deposit that they have.. Remembering that this one of the largest, richest, shallowest, low operation deposits in the world, in a country that in cheap to operate. We cannot let corruption and greed stand in the way of the people on this one.. This is there chance to set the law straight and help them to what is theirs..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.