AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Back in court tomorrow 13/11.Some mining forum started yesterday...

1. 291 Posts.
    Back in court tomorrow 13/11.

Some mining forum started yesterday and runs for three days, so I guess Axiom and SMM will spend their day(s) there.

http://www.solomonstarnews.com/news/business/19668-mining-forum-today-in-buala-

"Mining forum today in Buala

A three days mining forum which focus on the impact of mining in the country will officially opens this morning in Bula, Isabel province.

The forum which ends Wednesday is being organised by community leaders with assistance from The Nature Conservancy (TNC).

About 100 participants from communities across Isabel are expected to attend the forum, alongside with national government representatives, leaders from Choiseul and Isabel provinces, mining companies, community based organizations and guest speakers from overseas.

Participants will learn about the mining process, the positive and negative impacts; landowner and community rights; experiences and lessons learned elsewhere, such as Australia and Papua New Guinea (PNG); and the current situation from the national government and mining companies.

The event will include questions to mining and government officials, as well as discussions on further action.
    Officials from Sumitomo and Axiom which currently showing interest to mine nickel in Isabel province are also expected to attend the forum."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.