CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

trip to perth

1. 9 Posts.
    As promised this i what i found out on My Trip To Perth:Unfortunately i never got to speak to Nanne or Warren but got a little info from an unnamed source.The major shareholder in CKK is a French/Australian fella who is not on the board he initially put this stock on the market and got paid with loads of shares,i done a little research on him and found out he is also involved in another stock ECQ which also has Michael Greenup (former CKK board member who gave way for Warren) as its MD.It is just my GUESS that these fellas may be the ones selling up to invest more in ECQ which after having a real good look at seems to be a very promising stock.
    As far as contracts on the CLRS is concered i was told there IS a contract on the table from a Australian Oil Company waiting to be signed why its not been signed im not sure maybe Nanne is waiting for a bigger fish.
    As for Nanne it also seems his days are numbered and it will only be a matter of time before he goes unless this BIG FISH takes the bait.
    Folks id just like to state this contact is not on the board but has been involved with Coretrack for years when i asked if its a winner BUY BUY was the answer.
    BYE BYE.
    CHEERSENONION

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.