ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Tibby, You prompt me to make a point here and i hope it isn't my...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Tibby,
    You prompt me to make a point here and i hope it isn't my usual nonsensical stuff!

Personally, i think that there is no question about who is interested in who here, or what they are interested in. I think there is no question about intentions between any of the companies involved.
    For my thinking, what the issue is comes down to WHAT actually can be made possible - pathways, returns, emission goals, output deliveries and more.
    Hence, intentions and dots are entirely pointless things to focus on - entirely and i can't say it enough. Intentions are one sides version of the MOU's
    However, successful and completed business deals are not based on intention but they are virtual. They are based on the success of having crunched numbers and having cut through the red-tape.
    MOU's express the intentions of companies, yet an MOU won't help us at all because we want a business founded deal. We want a deal that is derived from numbers that make sense and a pathway that has been cleared for us.

Clearly, we don't have that yet.
    So what do we have to do to? We have to forget about intentions and we have to makes sense from a numbers point of view and we clearly have not jumped that bar as yet.
    The question is why?
    Some will say it is due to some government thing, but why can't we get over that?
    Others will make another excuse, but that excuse also amounts to a deal not done.
    Hence i get sore eyes when I read how one excuse or another is stopping a perfectly competent, cutting edge, game-changing, soon-to-be-billion-dollar-company from doing business. We simply haven't cut the mustard on this much talked about deal we are chasing....yet....hopefully.
    All we have to go by are the company aims and limited achievements since what date? It's been a long time between cheers, so dots mean nothing to me, along with MOUS. Results matter and nothing else will make a deal. The rest is dreaming words my wife says and I have to agree in full.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 24264363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3301911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.