ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Tripartite Agreement, page-7

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hope so senctvy but where, or specifically how high it goes, will be very much controlled by firstly the quality of and frequency of Announcement after announcement. For it to ascend to the areas that Obe Wan and Thedon mentioned (and I agree with the 6 or 7cent area initially) it will need to be the cracker news we are all expecting but then secondly if several major holders decide to bail around the same time then the flood of selling will stop it in it's tracks some what IMO, until further news creates a strong buying demand again and I am of the opinion that when this thing moves, it will move with great strength due to the now obvious planning and preparation that our Board has been actively engaged in for a long time and the news that has already been released.

Those that understand precisely just how good ECT/ESI can be, will no doubt be persuaded by exciting developments to hold on until the full potential of this company becomes very clear. Matmor will, IMO have a huge influence on eventual SP movement up to the higher level that Thedon mentioned.

Those that keep looking at the current SP and keep scratching their heads for the right decision, will obviously regret not jumping in now around the two cent mark if a Tripartite ANN is released but every one to their own. I thought about it for quite a while before I bought another two million of ESIOA's at .005c and just a short while ago I bought another million at one cent so that will teach me for scratching my head LOL.

Good luck everyone - we damn well deserved this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 28292481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12514293 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.