QHL 7.84% 27.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Triple bagger for QHL ?, page-14

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    @tchi754, while i agree in part some of what you mentioned .... yes, the price has reseeded over the past years, however :

I believe the management, namely the CEO Mark Burgess has got his act together and is making inroads into expansion and more contracts through liaison contacts and adding to the companies client base continually.
    The company is advancing faster by diversification and management processes, more so than it had previously.
    As i mentioned ...
    Why install a new advanced inventory system ?
    Why acquire ( BARC ) ?
    As posted by Blackswannn earlier : QHL newly acquired Boeing MRO aligns with Qantas' recent property review announcement that they will be relocating their Line Maintenance work to Melbourne. Qantas operate a fleet of Boeing 737, 787 along with a fleet of Boeing 747 freighters and a single 767. Rex has started operating a fleet of Boeing 737 and the new QHL MRO in Melbourne could potentially support their ageing fleet.
    Why join the Drone company ? Volansi ?
    Dr. Will Roper joined Volansi
    Volansi were selected as part of the $400M Skyborg project.
    Why join Brisbane new battery casing company Vaulta ? Ex-Tesla engineer joins Australia battery startup Vaulta.

Things are starting to fall into place and the above shows that the CEO is taking direction and control, so hopefully it will bear fruit very soon as I believe it will.
    I don't worry about institutional buys, as this will happen as soon as news becomes more prevalent.
    Lets see an automotive contract and a few more aviation & defence jobs ...... imo.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go QHL !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.5¢ $36.29K 137.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 5888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.