QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Triple bagger for QHL ?, page-15

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Yeq, I do hope the new strategy can show some conncrete results soon.

BTW, maybe QHL can take part in more roadshows/expos to get the product better known, both for aerospace+manufacturing/carbon tech/military/medical/consumer/auto etc.

Also, QHL shoul have a dedicated research and dev team to, explore applicable uses in these markets. I mean, if you say your tech/product is good enough for the F-35, im sure bikes or EV component or 'racing companies' would be willing to partner up. HEY, even WATCH companies, see Richard Mille, AP, Hublot, they also push the boundaries with new composite materials for their watches. Who wouldn't want to be 'cool' to have a partnership with a company that manufactures components for the F-35. Bicycle/E-bikes makers will also swoon over such a selling point.
    It is just getting the word out there for our product.
    Next, we definitely need to partner with brokers/analysts to get word out there of QHL and have more reports/forecasts done. This would be the only waty to get more investors/speculators aware that there is a co. Called QHL which is so deeply undervalued.
    Multi pronged attack to shoot QHL to the stars. Gone are the days of keepong your head low and just manufacture. You need to be proactive and aggressive. The market has definitely changed to a more 'superficial/immediate gratification' attitude towards everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.025(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $29.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 38.5¢ $294.9K 703.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.