ODA 11.4% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

Triple c Consulting, page-12

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I have to agree Dexter1944. Not sure if the travel app is live and being sold but I would think that they would have announced it. Great point.

I previously posted the below re Double Eagle last year and appears that some of the links are not currently working. I tried a couple of months back and the shopping website was live but the payment gateway links have always been under construction. May still a possibility but unlikely. Interestingly a couple of people with links to SMA were assigned to the Maifuwen management team based on that website in the past 12 months but still nothing seemed to eventuate and that Maifuwen site is presently down from what I can see.

The reality with SMA is that they have tried so many options with many failing but this time they seem to have finally hit the mark. 80% retention is the key combined with continuing growth and we finally have lift off.

Extract from previous post if interested in tracking in the future for double eagle anyway -

The website is www.buymam.com.

However the payment gateways linked to the project which appear to be www.cmbezpay.com andwww.wfwpay.com still appear to be under construction. I believe that these payment gateways are to create a paypal like platform, however it would seem that customers can still buy goods from the site by logging in.

The reference to these sites for information being linked to Double Eagle Technology and China Merchant Bank can be seen via the project websites www.maifuwen.com andwww.bdetechnology.com.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.020(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $2.062K 13.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11394 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 21557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.