SVL 0.00% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

Triple Digit Silver

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    Well, Basel III has moved into play with little if any affect at this stage in the price of silver or gold. The silver ‘shorts’ are still taking a beating, being still $10+ billion in the red, despite being able to rid themselves of of few contracts.

I maintain that these criminal still have have carte blanche from ALL the, regulators and central banks to do what it takes to get them out of the massive hole they have dug for themselves, to minimise bankrupting losses.

One such opportunity will be tonight when the ‘Non-farm Payroll’ figures are released. Yes, of course they will be total fanciful lies with wild claims of an increase of probably 600,000+ new jobs! That on top of a country that has its populous rotting in front of their goggle boxes and being paid for the privilege! – Go figure.

It is almost a tradition, that the release of these monthly NFP figures sparks massive volatility in the futures commodities / currency markets. With massive drops and rises in price, the market will spike low enough to hit many of the stops, enabling the crooks to slide off the hook. There is a countdown clock on the link above for those who have a live trading platform.

Although the down spikes might assist them, it won’t be enough for a total get out of jail card. Investment and industrial demand will end this manipulation in due time.

On another note…………….. Mike Maloney posted a great video a few hours ago where he analysed the the price of silver based of other trading, commodities and money market rises over the past 40+ years. His silver price predictions are very interesting and substantiate claims of ‘triple digit’ silver in the not too distant future.

He also passes comment on Jeffrey Christian, the trading clown who featured in some posts here a few weeks ago. I gave you my feelings about this lapdog brown-nosing clown. Here Mike vents his feelings about the guy – well worth listening to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $450.3K 2.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1000751 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 2393 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ 1378329
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.