ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

triple in value, page-12

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Dilmac,

Good post. I have said a while back that our only hope was for ESG to go North with it's gas, only to be laughed at and ridiculed for saying it, by the BR's camp.

Their excuse was that it wasn't feasible and that we were going to be taken out way way back, and well before the end of the current year (2010). In the meantime, people were already counting their money, and others were convinced into buying shares in ESG and/or loading up at the highs, and of course they are now looking at losses, compliments of what was said in these threads.

Now it appears that even Deutsche is agreeying with what I said while back.

Go and figure that one out. Obviously only what comes out from the cheer squad is taken in full context and value. What someone else suggest as a possibility doesn't count lol.

Sometime, posting in these threads and sharing views and past experiences even with all the best intentions, make one feel like the Little Black Swan Story.

Sharing past experiences with others in the known, IMHO is more important than sharing useless and BR's. But greed, at times, is also blind just the same as love.

I will, (of course risking being attacked for saying it), have to reconsider my position now. IMHO, it will be a very long time before the cows will come home.

Good luck.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.