AIM 2.63% 74.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

triple top, page-10

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Bludy hell Punters,you awake too!You better come with me to insomniacs anon too,or are you UK based?

Both arguements still hold water and I think your right re 38c,at least re the effort that will have to be made to break this not inconsiderable barrier on no news.

But the fundamental info is sitting in the rifles magazine in the top position waiting for the bolt move forward and the rim of the cartridge to be pushed forward by the momentum of the bolt moving forward.

The bolt? = good offtake

Load it,with the market watching(particulalry with zinc up a few cents atm!),and watch the sellers get away from the line of sight,just as they did in the UK tonight.Pull the trigger and....?Well you dont need much imagination.

Btw Im not a believer in any HC hype moving such a stock.Theres big money playing this now and big money WILL move it on the correct news.

I hope you do have a holding IF it does push through 38c quickly tomorrow but I appreciate your thoughts all the same as Im well aware of the negative possibilities as well,as should all investors!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $154.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.0¢ 71.0¢ $236.9K 319.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3321 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.