AIM 2.50% 39.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

triple top, page-17

1. 266 Posts.
    The thing that strikes me about yesterdays trade volume was that as huge as it was (37.9M ) it still couldnt get past the all time high for the OBV.. it fell just a bit short. One thing I like to see in stocks that are going to go gang busters is that they top the OBV in a decisive manner.

Of course, d, I wouldnt have a prayer on fundamentals, anns and takeoffs etc but I appreciate your intelligence and reasoning on the same.

I take your point about the smart money but if one can read the chart correctly you dont have to know whose talking to. Despite what might be happening overseas yesterdays action was plain to see - sellers were selling into demand. I think that can explained simply because smart money must always sell when the market lets them. What if the unthinkable happens - the commodity market goes bust overnight and big players are left holding the can. So a bit of a sell off is probably a good thing in this skittish market.

Gee, d, you dont sound too hopeful about the short term - 3 IF's in the final paragraph. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $81.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $9.493K 23.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15865 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 21345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.