LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

Triple Trifecta Week - July 28 Court; EIA; Quarterly Report, page-19

1. 7,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    JMO but i cannot see any major negative results from this. With out in depth knowledge which I do not have it seems to be just about protocol not under the table dealing. So the worse i see is the decision put off for more review which will cause some people to be nervous. The license expires in 23 months and this issue might actual go on till then, i just do not see them revoking the license at this point. i put my money where my moth is. i knew of this and have been buying a lot, for me, during July.
    i do not expect any new info on this Sunday night Q4 CC on this but will be listening intently for more incite into revenue and maybe a an aside or two about profits in AUGUST. . More importantly, for me, read the transcript as soon as it is out.

I find the transcript far more important. For example when I listened to Q3 CC I did not catch that the 75% limit on Lamp was Lynas decision based on supply issues, not Malaysia. I just thought AL was further explaining revenue short fall, my bad. When I read it it was very clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.