LYC 2.04% $7.77 lynas rare earths limited

Agreed the AR financials and production number will not only be...

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Agreed the AR financials and production number will not only be great but they will blow all the old ones out of the water. My concerns are not major but If AL announces in CC or press release a further reduction in production. Or problems with one or more projects. The stock will fall fast. I do not think this is likely but it is possible. When I bought Lynas i figured the max Stock could go up was AUD 8.00. If it hits that I have to think about selling. Right now very possible next week.

Remember my number one rule is avoid big loses no mater what. If I sell at AUD 8.00 I will have a one month gain of 25% and annualized of 300%. I am happy any time annualized gain is even 20%. If stock goes to 10 or even 12 I will smile and still be happy because I am happy with what I made.

A good rule of investing is never worry what might of been. This is usually only focuses on missed opportunities, seldom loses that were avoided. This leads to increased risk taking. It is one of the key elements in gambling addictions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.