SAV 0.00% 0.3¢ savcor group limited

triple your money...fluffynymph wat do u think, page-12

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    thanx weined. not too many shares availble.which means that when prices go up they will go up sharply just lie they fell sharply.

with markets going up, the company being a regional market leader in what they do and ANZ being the bank it is almost certain they will refinance/reschedule.

the methodology of a recapitalisation will be interesting. If I were CEO with 65% holdings i would chose to maintain listing. One way would be not to heavily discount from trading price but include free options. given that CEO knows that prices are certain to recover he will get to keep a large parcel of options exercisable at an unprecedented discount. Wilson may have wind of this and possibly halfed their holdings (which then fell below 5%)with the idea to come back and swallow the new issue and options both at rock bottom prices. if however the price keeps appreciating gradually, if my hypothesis is true wilson will step in and send the prices high. a new substansial holding notice by wilston will indicate an extremely strong support level

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.