TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Triton fundamentals, page-2

1. 13,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4573
    Well what a night I expect the Mod is tucked up in bed recovering , probably needs a holiday himself...

The overriding observation from yesterdays activity is there is serious concern from those who pull the strings for the puppets that appeared on our forum...well thats their problem.

For FAR and many other small Companies there is one thing worse than a CR and its accompanied dilution and that is no CR and running out of cash, that is not an option . It's unfortunate ,frustrating and eventually inevitable that it had to come from a low share price but the options were to wait and potentially have it from an even lower share price....thems the breaks..we simply can't stop moving forward and as one can't predict the timing of any offtake deal or other relevant event, it can't be planned around...

Having established that reality we can move onto the next one and that is we have by any measure the best collection of Graphite assets in the sector IMO, the best or most realistic plan to develop them and the most enthusiastic and hard working team to put that plan into action, you really can't ask for much more, mistakes will be made , we are humans not robots...the SSP puts the ball back into the investors court it's put up or shut up..

As Oz has stated this won't be the last CR, there will be an equity component in any project finance arrangement but hopefully it will come from a loftier share price. As one poster mentioned having spoken to BB that this raise should see us through 7 months ( I assume with a full uptake) and the next 7 months takes us through some important events.....

Cheers Whisky

7months (and a lot will happen in that time....

Cheers Whisky

months ( I assume that is on a full uptake) and that 7 months or there abouts covers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.