TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Hmm some interesting points, you state. When the trading halt...

1. 2,421 Posts.
    Hmm some interesting points, you state.

When the trading halt was called I didn't think I would be able to buy more at less than 0.60c. Was able to pick up 2 more lots in the low 40's So I guess I should thank all the professional down rampers
    Well its been stated when the SP looks weak and thats it headed lower, there not professional down rampers there TA guys that feel its headed lower. This has nothing to do with the announcement or the milestones that are ticked off, its simply based on the trading action as it plays out. Maybe instead of wearing blinkers next time you might open your mind to all possibilities.

If a better offer were to come in then TON are not obligated to accept SQZG offer
    Double edged sword, if they do accept the offer and graphite rises they are locked in and they cant get out. This is a funding agreement to build the facility can you really see another offer of 200 million in the next 60 days.

IMO TON should be worth many times Syr's market cap. We don't have our hands tied, our resource is far bigger, our off-takes are far bigger, will probably have a second plant at Ancuabe and be in production first, no rivers to cross and further resources to tap like Chalmers.
    Unfortunately atm the market doesnt agree with you, not even close, instead of doing the lazy thing and assuming ton is undervalued, maybe SYR is simply over valued. Syr up 3% in last 2 days and ton down 25% after epic announcement. I would love to see SYR knocked off its perch as I think we agree there are better options out there. Yet when in doubt follow the money.

I never post on stocks that I don't hold and never intend to like MNS & SYR. I think its very rude.
    Thats your prerogative but why is it rude?? Low bro posts, like this stock is a dog excluded as I agree there. But non holders offer a very different view. Ive recently even begged reggierabbit to comment on the holes he said he see's in a broker report. The last thing I ever want to hear is all the blues skies when I'm invested in a share, I want to hear the warts and all.
    He is yet to reply, so makes me think his post is baseless??
    Last edited by Tradergimp: 28/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.793K 679.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1352644 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 22784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.