TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Well as we are passing predictions /recommendations.... I...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Well as we are passing predictions /recommendations....

I predict:
    - Jaded will chastise me for clogging up his precious thread with frivolous posts like this so as to not distract from the grand poo bars of this thread informing their loyal (misguided) followers their pearls of wisdom on where this stock is going
    - Jaded will now tell us he thinks the off take deal is the deal of the century as with reversal in place and he just didn't read the small print...
    - Hoots will reaffirm that yes he was just kidding and stands by his original chart prediction of 91 cents based on his outstanding TA skills.
    - We will all quickly learn that there are amazing TA traders on here who never lose on a trade as apparently TA tells you how to make 100% winning and profitable trades all the time
    - Tradergimp and vultures will temporarily suspend their discussion of share hitting 20's with reversal today
    - Integra will continue to say the share price will hit 20 cents....because that is just Integra as he doesn't really have much else to say
    - Londoner will make random posts with not much really to say that adds much value but won't disclose whether he bought back in today or indeed whether he holds Ton shares (prefers to look the clueless fool)
    - Paul will continue to update us on FA developments which will lead to hotcopper servers going into meltdown as random posts fly left and centre on this reaching the magical 1m posts a day on TON posters debate whether FA reallys stands for F... All..(which most of posts do in terms of adding value - mine included)
    - And meantime the share price for TON will make a random walk leading to further polarizing views.

In terms of my recommendations:
    - Note a reversal must be close when 90% of posts in top rated stock by page views are saying sell or going into overdrive to chastise you for buying 0.5 cents higher than current price
    - Maybe ignore random but nice TA experts giving you willingly where they see support levels even if 100% below last traded price
    - If everyone starts talking about the stock going to $5 it may be getting close to when everyone is bailing and the music is about to stop.
    - Treat hotcopper threads as generally as source of entertainment (found it hilarious what read on these threads over last week) and don't rely on this as whether you really should buy or sell a share.
    - Learn some basic technical analysis so you don't get hoodwinked - no really
    - Understand FA for specs comes with limitations (see above)
    - Buy what you can afford to hold as market is very good at geting your money as an expense rather than as an investment
    - Lastly put that Londoner on ignore so you don't ever have to read this waffle again (luckily Jaded done this so won't get the post telling me off for this post)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.