TON 12.5% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

This is going to be Jamie Lee Curtis 'True Lies' strip dance...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    This is going to be Jamie Lee Curtis 'True Lies' strip dance sexy when it's financed rOcker.

The markets are loving green energy companies, even expandable bromine free building materials can be marketed accordingly.

Investors are going to love Triton once it is significantly de-risked.

I can't see Jinan waiting us out for 4m in cash when you include INAMI guarantee which all counts...FIRB are never going to let them do it either.

Jinan from my research also loves making money in addition to building things. Triton is a great value add to their suite of businesses. They will look to get this cracking shortly imo.

When the sp is retreating on little volume, it's a worry. But Triton has been consistently doing 1-3m daily volume which tells me someone wants it, but they have been calculated in their accumulation.

The broker data is very supportive of this accumulation. Great I say, I don't care if they average 20m at .05c or .07c because when this goes it will be 30c in a few days and with the sun that's rising on these minerals probably 50c shortly thereafter.

I think we are the next EGR, PLL or SYR off the rank. None of them seen it coming either, no-one believes it's going to happen to them until that life changing announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $3.602K 437.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 234764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 444712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.