TON 12.5% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

I agree with you BD having been on SYR wave and EGR amongst...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I agree with you BD having been on SYR wave and EGR amongst others .

I have a couple of Grand children who work for Fund Managers,and yes I had a quiet discussion about thiis topic.There are a number of key areas and criteria which they now include and you are correct.

Green Energy tick for TON
    Also Communities - Employment, resilience, sustainable and ethically doing the right thing another tick for TON.

Of course they will go to the site and investigate and also audit and check and quantify the office and management ,and their Suplliers as part of their due diligence, as one should when spending large sum of money and writing up their findings for their market with on going check in..

TON management will need to ensure they add the above into their long term plans and policies and have it in place through checks and balances via their Risk and audits going forward.

I am aware of a couple of the leading ASX Graphite Companies that are already reviewing the above ...

Furthermore the World is changing ,and we have a new breed of investors coming into the market Millenniums who"s inheritance from their parents and Grandparents will make them a valuable trader going forward, including the Fund managers in these age groups.

Good luck holders ...its all about timing and looking out for the trends , I agree, I suspect with the shares been traded ,we are not to far away from a update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $3.602K 437.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 234764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 444712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.