TRO 0.00% 6.1¢ triausmin limited

re: where is tro heading: an opinion One needs to take account...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: where is tro heading: an opinion One needs to take account of 2 important events to come IMHO:

1. A price rise if the LME supply of zinc will be tighter still. Before that happens, investors and traders want to be on a zinc stock and TRO has good credentials.

2. A price rise due to coming closer to the pre-feasibility release in February.

Should items 1 and 2 converge - and there is every chance - then any interest in TRO will be higher still.

Of course, I have done some sums but would rather not publish these as the planned production won't be known till after the February numbers come out. As mentioned, expect a very high IRR.

Suffice to say, that I would be happy with at least doubling the present $1.25 price before the Febr. Announcement, followed by a rise till the Feasibility study results are released in 2008 and a further rise till mining starts.

So, I see 3 main modules of share price rises coming up hopefully. Obviously, the sooner mining starts, the better.

Once any of these events take place then it is a good time to set new targets.

No, I am definitely not in a hurry,

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks or metals/commodities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.