TRO 0.00% 6.1¢ triausmin limited

re: where is tro heading: an opinion Have we considered this??...

1. 25 Posts.
    re: where is tro heading: an opinion Have we considered this?? (I took this off another website) All the calculations I have run have been simply getting the stuff out of the ground. With the energy source there, the idea of making the end product is brilliant. Would it not stand to reason that their expected profits are going to be even higher!

"Sticking their ore in

USUALLY with a new base metals project the company concerned is aiming at mining and processing the ore into a concentrate, which is then shipped off to a third party-owned refiner or smelter.

Not Tri Origin Minerals. Its horizons are much grander. It plans to actually produce the end metal product at the mine site. Tri Origin is planning to reopen the old Woodlawn mine near Canberra with high zinc, lead and copper grading ore. But rather than ship the concentrate out, the company plans to use new technology such as hydro-metallurgy to refine the metals. Energy-intensive, yes, but a planned biogas power station and proposed nearby wind farm could solve that problem."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.