CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

I had a look at the December quarterly and found the following:...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    I had a look at the December quarterly and found the following:

"Ore came from the 715 Level Drive and Western Ore Drive whilst stoping continued from the 745 and 840 stopes.

The mill continues to perform well with recovery of gold from the ore remaining high and averaging 97.4% during the quarter. The metallurgical aspect of the ore has routinely been simple and remains indicative of the relatively easy milling Charters Towers ore.

Gold sold attributable to the quarter was 2,569 ounces. The average price received was Australian dollars $1,191 per ounce."

However I did not find an average grade per ton. Information about the Deep Hole mentioned:

"Gold mineralisation extended 700 metres vertically to 1,900 metres.

• Continuity of mineralisation confirmed.

• Potential to increase total gold resource.

• Geological model of deep gold structures proven...

On 16 October 2008 Citigold announced that the Deep Hole had hit its first main target and the Brilliant target zone was located deeper in the hole. The final depth of the hole was 2001 metres.

Citigold Corporation’s Managing Director and CEO Mr Mark Lynch said “The results from the deep hole prove that the Charters Towers mineralised system extends to depth beyond the limits previously mined and remains open at depth and to the east”

The results confirm the presence of gold related alteration and mineralisation and demonstrate that the mineralised structures persist to at least 1,900 m depth on the eastern side of the gold field."

However, again I did not find any mention of gold grade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $817 193.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14410520 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5424820 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.