BML 4.00% 12.0¢ boab metals limited

Trolls on BML

1. 3,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Very interesting read, though I think we all know what's going on here. 1st target BML, then anyone that hold shares in the company. Try discredit them.

The Psychology of Online Trolls

If you have been online on any social media, you will have seen trolling. What motivates the trolls? Why are they so toxic? What goes on in their heads that makes them think that it is anything other than harmful to behave as they do? What is the twisted psychology of trolling?

What is a troll? Someone who posts deliberately toxic messages, with the intention of hurting, damaging or otherwise causing harm to their target. Throughout history there have been toxic people; those who take joy in denigrating, undermining, belittling, or abusing others. Their mindset seems to be: “I can feel good if I make others feel bad.”Trolls have been around forever, even though it is fairly recently that a name was devised for them. Every generation in history has had a small percentage of toxic people. The name “troll” comes from the Nordic literature of the 19th Century. They were unpleasant creatures that caused trouble for good people.Now, people who would have been toxic in any era, have been emboldened by the creation of the internet. They can abuse others from the safety of their keyboard, without having to do so face-to-face.I'm very close to the truth.....

Prior to the internet their toxic behaviour was socially regulated, and subjected to moderating voices. Now, with the ability to publish anything, instantly to the world, with no one looking over their shoulder, and no moderating voice in their presence, their full toxicity, is displayed, unfiltered, to the world. They take trolling seriously; they go to extraordinary lengths to cause as much harm as possible.What motivates such toxic behaviour? There seem to be several categories of trolls.

Very interesting read. Please have the moderators read this by all means. Moderators keep an eye on the forum hey.

Such a good article below. Hot copper has a cyber bullying policy as well. Please read that.

https://www.psychreg.org/psychology-online-trolls/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $38.79K 316.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 234402 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ 280249
Last updated 15.48pm 26/04/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.