TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Tropic Co prawns in WOW supermarkets, page-5

1. 10,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1422
    Great! I find in supermarkets it is pointless to speak to anyone other than the manager. Even they may have limited authority.

It's the 'buyers' we should contact but they do not accept public enquiries. WOW and probably COL also have area managers. MTS (with IGA supermarkets) and the chain I avoid like the plague, Aldi, may also, even though quite a lot of IGA stores are independently owned, although Ritchies have about 75.

There's also Drakes that broke away from MTS, Drakes having another 75. Drakes is not in my state of Victoria.

Plus CostCo, one I don't like due to its locations and especially its annual membership fee and how it usually sells in minimum large quantity lots, so perhaps not somewhere TGR would get its products into.

The Tropic Co placement into WOW supermarkets - Oz's largest supermarket chain and increasingly going on recent sales figures ahead of COL and the rest - is a seminal moment in TGR's history.

The company said it was aiming for pre-Christmas prawn pack placement into WOW. It's achieved that. Hats off to the management and staff!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.