TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Trouble logging onto AGM, page-38

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Positives
    Didn't deny there maybe corporate interest and plays happening???
    I feel if NAIF comes through all other funding dominos fall into place very quickly.
    We may actually be at the pointy end??? dare I say it...it has to be the sharpest stick outside of Sherwood Forrest.
    I appreciated Johns transparency about his fees and consultancy when asked.
    I thought there was a couple of slips that really indicated things are pretty confident funding would fall into place etc

Negatives
    I feel its the same old presentation with a new coat of varnish every year. (pointy end?)
    Evasive on the salary reduction offset by Shares. The explanation didn't match the math.
    The VRB and Hydrogen confuse the TNG story. Lets get Mt Peake and TIVAN underway.
    No talk of NPV etc to better raise the profile and potential value capture leading into funding...
    Directors cant participate in the shortfall without shareholder approval???? (Dear Board, Please ask us then? BTW, you have my approval and encouragement)
    Paul's loan wasn't really dealt with again.
    The format for this meeting doesn't work. Some of the negatives above are there because we cant type fast enough to ask a clarifying question and the meeting moves onto the next thing. So explanations are in sometimes incomplete.

As other years, in words you would be excited. On deliverables, you might be doubting the words????

My opinion only....Please do your own research ... make your own decisions....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.