FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Trouble with far

1. 1,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    I am not a downramper i'm a holder but the this afternoon I sat back took a deep breath reviewed the last 5 years of being a Far holder [off & on] then it hit me I like so many on here have believed the cheer squad to much.

Aqua was banned I think for being to much in love with the stock eg this is going to be life changing ,nothing less than $1 .In his defence it is his belief but is it right for an intelligent man of his statue to influence the masses I don't think so .

If we had someone on here telling us we are idiots we are going to do all our money every day he should be banned to because the same as Aqua he doesn't know.

The facts about what is going on is a better way for this forum to influence future investors.

The facts at the moment are that management have had a terrible month for small shareholders in my opinion it is there for all to see. They had to raise money but did it at a price to suit the big boys not LTH fact.

They have had a money grab for themselves at the expense of ordinary shareholders fact.

They have done a great job with a minnow but we lose sight of the share price was 8.5c before they discovered oil fact.

Like so many other holders I'm terrified to get out [ i got back in a month ago to hold until doc] waiting for the payday but in the mean time you could be missing out on a share that you like that explodes fact

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.