TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Troy should say thanks, page-30

1. 318 Posts.
    agree xman. the word insolvency will be also from posters we have not heard of before...you cab be guaranteed this will have downrampers working for chatchai and uprampers for Troy. This company will not go insolvent with manora at prodcution and 60 per barrell, lets make that clear. the assets have significant value and chatchai knows this so its game on. he sees massive negative sentiment from shareholders and has much higher intimate knowledge of the assets and value than other shareholders so he'll be trying to drive in a wedge and make an opportunistic play for the company using scare monger tactics. It's the business world at its most brutal and if i was him i'd probably do the same. Isn't that what its all about, seeing an undervalued asset, buying it, and making money from it? Chatchai is just doing it on a bigger scale than the rest of us, which means he has the resources to agitate much more. Either way, insolvency is not a word you should be factoring a lot of merit on at the moment. They are hedged now to protect that side of the cashflows (shame it wasn't done before but that's another argument and i have Coopec on ignore so i don't want him to harp on again refuting the notion) so sit back and watch this play out and make your call. Maybe the devil you know is best, or maybe not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.