TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

xmanrocks, are you suggesting that Karouni will produce 16k...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    xmanrocks, are you suggesting that Karouni will produce 16k ounces or Troy as a whole, with Casposo? I don't see much chance of the production figure being that low but we will have to wait and see.
    Reading the latest announcement on the debt repayment restructuring (again), it would seem that there is certainly a surprise coming on capital expenditure. I just can't understand why the reduction of the minimum liquidity requirement to $7.5 million is necessary. Based on my models, we shouldn't be getting anywhere near that number so it doesn't make much sense. Based on the reasoning above, I think we may be in for one more quarter of high costs, and I believe this is the reason the SP has remained subdued.

Finally, I can't seem to remember the negative sentiment from 18 months ago. Luckily I didn't listen, as we were heading to 77 cents and some profit was made. Despite the stock being quite speculative at the moment, I can't seem to think of a good reason not to continue to hold given the current market cap and what we should be able to achieve over the next few years. As with Justis and others, I would be buying more if I had the resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.