TRS 3.83% $3.25 the reject shop limited

TRS price after today, page-7

1. 1,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I havent sold.   It would mean taking a loss and , yeah maybe I should have sold at 2.80 (but that would still  have been at loss) ... I 'm willing to hang in there to see what Allensford do.  If it falls to 2.20 ?   I may even rustle up some $ to buy more.    But I just dont see it doing that.   A very temporary dip to , say, 2.45 and then I wouldnt be surprised to see a slow climb (6 weeks) to 2.70.    There's no reason that Allensford wouldnt want to continue buying at, say 2.45 to increase their holding.    I doubt that they'd want to unload and pull out all together, and thus take a huge loss (even bigger than mine!).

And (and this is really why I am not selling now), I'd hope and expect Allensford to want to make the most of its sweat and toil and dollars, and for them to push the SP  up in 6 months to around the $3.43 mark (I dont like round numbers).

I agree "Only hope for current management was releasing the franking credits with a big juicy dividend which they failed to do. "  ... in fact thats what I posted 6 weeks or more ago.
    I'm pinning my hopes (and cash) on Allensford forcing through major changes such as closing unprofitable stores and coming up with new ideas  that innovative retailers come up with ...  rolleyes.png ....  hopefully (same emoji) they'll use the franking balance more wisely than the current mob. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.