TX3 0.00% 0.3¢ trinex minerals limited

TRT Chart

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    Sorry, but I couldn't find a TRT charting thread, so I started this one.
    I have been trying to get set for a while now, but it seems I was a little to hopeful before.
    However I did identify this SP as an area SP might return to and so was waiting here for my order to be hit. Today it happened and I feel that today's opening gap might have been what could be classified as and exhaustion gap.
    If correct today's low might have been a good thing and not only for me, but for all holders. Furthermore if correct we could be looking at a Bullish Falling Wedge, which if it breaks to the north, I will be able to suggest an interim target to be hit during the next wave up.
    Some of the Indicators I like to use are either low or oversold and IMCO are ready to reverse, so hopefully I managed to pick the bottom here - no promises yet though. Even though the project looks interesting I'm wondering though if results are coming forward anytime soon, but TRT might benefit from any announcement that might be released in LTR and/or possibly LTR/LSA JV.
    Anyway here is my initial daily chart ...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3050/3050599-ec9cf4a64da736c4e12052442edc05b5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TX3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.