RMS 1.62% $1.82 ramelius resources limited

rhart, I found RMS after doing a bucket load of research, and...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3838
    rhart, I found RMS after doing a bucket load of research, and bought in about 4 months ago now, and at a very good price.

It has been good during those times to read of patriots who have been with this stock for the years you have, congratulations.

I am really pleased for the long term holders, they deserve the success.

I have called RMS 2 or 3 times over the months and have never met nicer people.

The board are very considerate of all shareholders, in good times and bad (from what I can gather), which is rare in any company, let alone a resource stock.

I was obviously surprised by the return of capital, and pleased.

Having invested in a few stocks over the years, but only messaging on HC for some 9 months, I was really pleased to read of the people who believe in RMS.

As anyone who has invested long term in any stock market run by humans (as they all are :-)), having directors and a board who are honest, and decent, and who act with integrity and sincerity, is a relatively rare thing.

Not to mention the fact that most of the RMS guys are just down to earth good blokes.

I for one, can only wish RMS and anyone associated with it over the years, the best of luck and good fortune (regardless of whether I had invested or not).

Cheers
    Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.