MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Basically what has happened here now is that the SP has found...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Basically what has happened here now is that the SP has found it's rightful place . We should really ask why it went from 45 a few weeks ago to 61 cents so fast. They hadn't started drilling yet. I had a gut feeling that during the drill, the SP would pull back with short term traders grabbing their money & running.
    Unfortunately, too many short termers (day traders) got in all the way up to 60 cents. That's where the negative sentiment set in. Once the CR was ann, the sh.t h.t the fan.
    Panic, anger, blame, greed...................etc!

Those like myself that believe in MEO & have invested long ago for the long term, have weathered more severe storms than this one. This is nothing. Try holding some MEO whilst the SP hits $1.50. Try stomaching a drop during the GFC to 6 cents or so, only to show some REAL bolls & load up to bring your average down.

I guess what I'm saying is that if you really believe in MEO, you would have done ALL the research you could have in order to have been comfortable with your holding whether LT or ST. Unfortunately if you just jumped in to make a quick buck, because of something you've read on HC, then you have no one else to blame but yourself.

Short term means high risk. No research means high risk.

Just my thoughts folks. Get comfortable with where you are at, research a little more & have another crack. Most importantly do what's right for your situation.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.