PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

AKA,The following is what I was replaying to, and it is...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    AKA,
    The following is what I was replaying to, and it is different than what you are saying now.

"" " they think the retail punters are their best mates but when it goes pear shaped they can't even return phone calls to loyal shareholders who supported them through thick and thin on hot copper against the evil downrampers ""

Now, who was their best mates when TS is not there any longer and hasn't been there for months and months on end, and BRETT, before we went into forced suspension, was just another person in the Company that was following orders from either TS or the Board.??

All I know, and you can take it that IMO it is gospel, is that everyone within the company itself was gagged. Could it be under Lawyers instructions.??? I strongly believe so, but, if you think differently, you can tell me.

Anyway thanks for the better and more balanced reply.

Finally, and just in case you haven't noticed it before, I started to get my suspicions that something wasn't right months and months ago, and since then I have made it well clear of my concerns.

After all, I am a bean counter, a businessman and a farmer and I believe that I didn't get there just by luck.

It was many others that weren't believing in what I was saying, nor in what I was trying to explain.

The ridiculous comments made by a particular poster doubting my comments about the responsibility of an Auditor and what his job entail, was another case in point. Baseless argument which, when called to task he disappeared in the horizon.

I do still have faith in this company but, as to whether or not we have what it needs, (Big Big Balls and guidance), that, IMO remains to be seen.

Time will tell

Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.