LRL 25.0% 0.5¢ labyrinth resources limited

true market value of mli

1. 489 Posts.
    Knock, knock, knock - anybody there !

Re-name the subject matter to reflect its write-up

Gold price has today gone back to US$893.75

With the US reporting season for quarterly results due now for the next 2 weeks or so - expecting overall poor results announcements

Gold price maybe going higher as a "financials safe haven" especially so with alot of "developed countries" are now printing paper monies and issuing Treasury bonds, without the backing of its Treasury assets (usually Gold) - this old School of Economics' theory will prevails when the "Bananas Republics of developed countries" be exposed in the future ! When that happen, GOLD will fly above US$1,500 (as predicted by many analyst)

By the way, anybody knows about the final settlement of AUD$17m from DRG Gold - my understanding is that the monies may already been paid into a Trust Account, pending release - as DRD Gold's shareholders have passed the resolution to purchase of the project

Once the AUD$17m is rec'd (should be any day now) - MLI will be strongly re-rated due its assets :: Cash AUD$17m (with no debts) + Gold Projects (5m oz @ AUD$893 = AUD$4.4B, but allow NPV at AUD$50 per oz (average Cash Cost at AUD$690 per oz, giving profit of AUD$203 per today's price) = AUD$250m !!!!) + Uranium Projects (27m lb @ AUD$5 per lb, giving a MV of AUD$135m) + Sulphur Project (value ?) --- Giving a NTA of $402m at 58.75c per share !!!

Discount that by 50% - we still get 29.38c

I am predict MLI to go back up to at least 20c from its present level of 3.7c

Any opinions from HC Posters

AngelofAngels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.938M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $0 6

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7399023 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2696494 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.