ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

hi geezer, this is only imo but will share what i feel is going...

1. 658 Posts.
    hi geezer,

this is only imo but will share what i feel is going to happen.

ADO's Mix&Go technology has been validated by 2 beads company (Merck and Bangs). This sector reflects the lesser amongst the other sectors that ADO is trying to get into/be validated, in terms of earnings potential.

if an ann comes and

scenario 1-
    it shows another bead manufacturer = ADO's Mix&GO definitely will be the way to go in the bead sector. this gives us confidence that the 5mil per annum target (from this sector) will be reached. Some shareholders may find this dissappointing, while others will wait for e next ann (i do expect the space of time between ann of signed agreements to get shorter than what we've seen this year)
    sp guess ~ similar to current levels

scenario 2-
    if however company from another market signed up with ADO = game on!

a. IVD (potentially 30-150mil)
    b. POC (potentially 50-250mil)

when ADO's tech get validated by another market it really really does show that Mix&go is the gamechanger in the biotech sector!

the 46 other potential customers will really expedite their testing and decision making process. its the snowball effect.

when this happens, it will significantly increase shareholders/potential sh confidence.

sp guess ~ at least double of what it is at the moment on just one deal.

if you are asking about where ADO sp will be at by the end of next year. well i can be rather certain, it will bring about many smiles on sh faces if they buy and hold from now. it really depends on how many of those 47 signs up. really the sky's the limit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $40.20K 1.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 386453 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 248196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.