MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Hi there good peoples,I have been intrigued by the interest in...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    Hi there good peoples,

I have been intrigued by the interest in MMZ, the huge volumes, the massive one of orders, the consistent buying at current levels. The chart has me captivated, I cant help but grab some of these without really understanding what is taking place here..

A blind punt?, well at first I thought so. Have been making a heap of phone calls, have had many returned and this is what I have come up with. Moota Media seem to be in the process of something, yes there maybe rumors floating around, estimations, blind punts, ramping up or down, however they are up to something big. I can't get the full ins and outs obviously as this would be inside knowledge. But my understanding the market is soon to be updated on what they are up to, if this is correct one can safely presume this is positive news as with all the buying and strength showing in the stock one has to wonder why the sudden interest. Last quarterly shows just over 1.2million, some would say this isn't much, but we are not dealing with resources/mining here, so understand if they were to show some sort of set up for making strong cash flow this baby may shoot hard. News to show a way of soon to be cash flow will bring about strong interest and I believe make a severe jump to a new 2 year high.
    This company has been going sideways for a long time, yet the chart in the last 5 months without any thing to substantiate it is showing a consistent up trend.

In my research I am thinking they are up to some sort of online program that will create cash flow, however there is a lot of presumption here on my behalf, could be way of the mark.. A few guys I have spoken to have let a few things slip but I can't make too much out of it except that something positive seems to be going on. Hope I'm right.

I have taken a position here at .01, with the way this is holding and getting bought up at these levels it looks to be an excellent entry.

Announcement must be soon, I am of the understanding that the big boy himself is on his way home from San Francisco to address the Market with what ever is going on, he maybe here already, I found this out last week after ringing the company. My knowledge comes from simple phone calls and persistance.

Time to get on board I'm thinking

Take care, and good luck to us all
    Re
    Drew

Below I have given you a chart and recent market depth, however the MD changes constantly, when .010 comes up for sale it gets snapped up fast...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.